Thursday 14 March 2013

New Blog and Introduction.

Heya!!

So i used to blog on a blog call http://trmtherealmin.blogspot.com.au/ but i kinda got bored with that blog so i decided to start fresh with a new one call ROTANLIFE where i will basically blog about things i love like Beauty/Make Up, Music, Random Obsession and more.

I will also post blog reviews/hauls/recommendations and more!

So a bit about MYSELF

I am from Malaysia but currently residents in Australia for uni

I like to blog but sometimes i can be a bit lazy

I love music and playing the piano

I like experimenting with make up

I LOVE FOOD

There is more about me but to get to know me more you can follow me on:

Twitter : rotanrm

youtube: rowmin

Hope my readers enjoy my blog and comment if there is any request.

~oxox Rotan~



No comments:

Post a Comment