Thursday 14 March 2013

Haul: Sportsgirl iPhone cases

Heya!!


So after having my iPhone 4S for over a year i cave and got a couple of iphone case while i was at Sportsgirl.

 


They were on sale from $9.95 reduced to $2.05 which for a good quality "designer" case its CHEAP!!

Exercising a bit of "self control" i choose two iphone cases, both were off white but one with copper studs and another with "snow white" studs.

For more info on the phone cases go to http://www.sportsgirl.com.au/ under the sales bag section.

Happy shopping :))

~oxox ROTAN~





3 comments:

  1. Check out tis best Iphone 6 cases I found They are really incredible Combo Cases !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am drawn to the super cute ones too. I am really clumsy and know I need something sturdier.
    ipad cases

    ReplyDelete