Tuesday 29 October 2013

Newsstand Pickup: Instyle Australia Nov 2013 FT free $89 worth of Napoleon Perdis Make Up Kit Review

Heya!!!!

So i was at Coles the other day and while browsing along the Magazine section and stumble upon this...



So In style magazine Australia is giving away 3 full size Nepoleon Perdis Make Up with the November 2013 Issue (the one with Drew Barrymore featured on the cover) which here in Australia i notice they give out this goodies every now and then but lately non have really caught my eye to buy the magazine until now.

So apart from the Magazine, it comes with a mascara, lip gloss and a cream blush which for $12.95 its a steal deal here in Australia having that make up is pretty pricy. In fact napoleon perdis is quiet a high end brand here with the price around the same as MAC.

 Mascara
 So the first thing it comes with is a Mascara which is the only thing that has a name on it which is the "Lashes to Lashes Black Mascara". The packaging is a nice square sleek black tube. I can't say much as i have not use it and in fact have yet to open it as i have a lot of mascara to go trough so I'll let you guys know in future how this mascara works out for me.


Lip Gloss

This i have tried, used and love it! Its a peachy pinky nude color which i love. I have wore this a couple of times and have in fact used this yesterday over Revlon lip butter in Creaminess which makes a great combo wit the peachy nude lip butter... stick??? idk.. haha

The packaging is this hexagon shape tube with a gold cap which gives it a luxurious look and the applicator is the usual  'doe foot' applicator. The formula is creamy, yet sticky but pigmented and i love how the gloss feels on my lips. Also idk if its me but it has a fruity sweet but slight vanilla scent to it... idk maybe its my nose but it has a nice sweet scent.

This i'll recommend for that perfect nude lips. Of the three this is my favorite product.

Cream Blush

Once again this has no name (but i know its made in the USA). This cream blush comes in a cute plastic transparent compact. I was pleasantly surprise that it came with a mirror. The blush is a nice dusty pinky shade that will be nice for this coming spring/summer season. I once again have yet to use or watch the blush so i can't comment much about the formula.

Overall

I love buying magazines and InStyle is a magazine that i have been reading for years but usually I'll go for the US editions as that's what my mum has been buying for years. I especially love when magazines include great freebie with purchase with their magazines.

The quality of the products is fairly good considering it is "free" when you purchase the magazine.
I'll at lease use two of the three products in this set which is the cream blush and lip gloss. The mascara I'll either keep for future use or give it away I have A LOT of mascara to use.

I'll definitely recommend if you are a make up junky, want to try Napoleon Perdis make up (which i have never tried before) or want to expand your make up collection (like me), run out and get this magazine and of cause get the freebie! Its a great value for money and if you are starting with make up, there are some great products to start with in this set.

Also i have flip trough the Magazine and found some great articles so if you love Fashion and beauty magazine this is definitely a great deal!

For more info on the products, check out InStyle's site.

What do you think of the set??? Have you picked it up???

Have you tried Napoleon Perdis make up before?? let me know what do you think.


Till Next Time 

~oxox rotan~



No comments:

Post a Comment